« Home | Now we want to have our own Internet fibre optic c... »

I went, I saw and Conquered... and boy amn't I (is there such a phrase in the first place?) back and back with a bang.
I have been away attending to a few things here and there for the sake of all of us (I will tell you later how you can benefit).
While I was away, I am told that the world never waited for me and that's the whole problem. Why is it that even if I drop dead the world doesnot stop being? Is it that I am not that important? or Is it that the world can do without me?
I am still searching for the answers to these questions nad may be someone out there will help me answer them.



While I was still away, I also discovered that in this world people will walk all over you and it is up to throw them off your back because when they need you they will carry you shoulder high and this may be too high for you to jump off and not break a bone.

hey, nice blog...
Please make sure to stop by my website
http://www.afroaroma.com

God bless

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Reflective Kenyan
  • From Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
  • I am a simple individual in a complex way
My profile

Links