« Home | My love hate passion for Kenyan soccerFifa's Assoc... » | I went, I saw and Conquered... and boy amn't I (is... » | Now we want to have our own Internet fibre optic c... »

Happy Heros Day

May Kenya be filled with the greatest love filled peace as we remember our independence heros on Kenyatta Day.




Though we may give the day to the country's very first president, we should not easily forget the rest of the people those known (Dedan Kimathi, Bildad Kagia, Harry Thuku, Oginga Odinga) and those not known.




My people have a story that my great grandmother was among those who went to take food to the forest and she dissappeared in the process never to be found.



Many men and women lost their life especially between 1952 and 1956 as the Mau Mau involved the Bbritixh forces in a Guerilla war. If it were not for your blood may be... just may be... this country would not have been.



Let us continue to uphold peace and the rule of law despite of all the bananas and oranges that we may encounter in our path.

About me

  • I'm Reflective Kenyan
  • From Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
  • I am a simple individual in a complex way
My profile

Links